Save 1% on the Cambium Networks ePMP Force 180 Bridge-in-a-Box Plug-n-Play Outdoor Wireless Ethernet Bridge - Pre-paired Point-to-Point (PTP) link - 10 Mile Wireless Range - 5GHz - 200 Mbps Throughput (C058900B072A) by Cambium Networks at Web Info Tech Pro. MPN: C058900B072A. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. ePMP Bridge-in-a-Box is a pre-paired Point-to-Point (PTP) link comprised of two ePMP Force 180 devices designed to extend networks between two locations (up to 10 miles apart). The Bridge-in-a-Box solution may be quickly installed to extend a local network to a remote building, extend your Wi-Fi link to a new location, provide a cost-effective solution to backhauling CCTV networks, or support any application requiring network extension!INDUSTRIAL-GRADE PLUG-N-PLAY OUTDOOR WIRELESS ETHERNET BRIDG
Product Description & Reviews
ePMP Bridge-in-a-Box is a pre-paired Point-to-Point (PTP) link comprised of two ePMP Force 180 devices designed to extend networks between two locations (up to 10 miles apart). The Bridge-in-a-Box solution may be quickly installed to extend a local network to a remote building, extend your Wi-Fi link to a new location, provide a cost-effective solution to backhauling CCTV networks, or support any application requiring network extension!
Features & Highlights
- INDUSTRIAL-GRADE PLUG-N-PLAY OUTDOOR WIRELESS ETHERNET BRIDGE: The two pre-paired Force 180 5 GHz units use ePTP proprietary protocol to support longer ranges, lower latency and deliver greater performance.
- 10 MILE RANGE WITH UP TO 200 MBPS THROUGHPUT: Quickly support any application requiring network extension. Extend your local network to a remote building or extend your Wi-Fi link to another location.
- COST-EFFECTIVE SOLUTION FOR WIRELESS BACKHAUL: Easily and securely transmit data from CCTV/Security networks and self-install cameras. Our tamper-resistant ePMP units won't back down to interference.
- INTEGRATED SECURITY FEATURES: Built-in 128 bit AES military-grade data encryption and RADIUS-based authentication ensures that your data is always protected when using the wireless bridge system.
- INCLUDES EVERYTHING YOU NEED: Each box contains 2 pre-paired ePMP Force 180 devices with integrated 16 dBi patch antennas and gigabit Ethernet ports, adjustable mounting brackets and set-up instructions.
Wireless Access Points
4 x 11 x 11 inches
11.5 x 3.58 x 11.81 inches
Have questions about this item (C058900B072A), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Cambium Networks, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: 901-R610-US00, ean: 0728350939091,
The R610 delivers blazing performance, with data rates up to 1900 Mbps and the density-handling ability to match. Patented BeamFlex+ technology rejects interference and improves signal quality for any device, anywhere. Included MU-MIMO technology max...
mpn: RBcAPGi-5acD2nD-US, ean: 2505021811546,
The cAP ac is a very capable and powerful wireless access point that looks beautiful on both walls and ceilings. The concurrent dual band wireless radio supports dual chain 2 GHz 802.11b/g/n and 5 GHz in a/n/ас standards, and will provide coverage ...
mpn: UAP-AC-M-PRO, ean: 0810354024733,
Ubiquiti Networks networks networks networks Unifi AP, AC mesh ProUbiquiti Networks networks networks networks Unifi AP, AC mesh Pro.
mpn: ER-4, ean: 0817882024235,
The Ubiquiti Networks UniFi nanoHD Access Point features the latest Wi-Fi 802.11ac, simultaneously with dual-band, 4x4 MU-MIMO technology and convenient 802.3af PoE compatibility in a compact and versatile design. It is ideal for deployment of maximu...