Free Shipping Included! UCTRONICS USB-C PoE Splitter Gigabit, PoE to USB-C 5V/4A Power Supply for Raspberry Pi 4 and More, 802.3at Power Over Ethernet to USB Type-C Adapter by UCTRONICS at Web Info Tech Pro. MPN: UCT_U5259. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. UCTRONICS IEEE 802.3at/af PoE splitter to 5V 4A with USB-C Adapter for Raspberry Pi 4, Google WiFi, Nest IQ and More Compliant with IEEE 802.3at/IEEE 802.3af Output: 5V/2.5A Max at 802.3af, 5V/4A Max at 802.3atPoE to USB-C: PoE signal adapted to USB-C power and Ethernet connection. Make full use of each port on your PoE switch. IEEE 802.3at PoE switches or injectors recommended for a larger power budget. Work with 802.3af PoE switches but will not output more than 2.5A. Raspberry Pi 4 Compatible
Product Description & Reviews
UCTRONICS IEEE 802.3at/af PoE splitter to 5V 4A with USB-C Adapter for Raspberry Pi 4, Google WiFi, Nest IQ and More Compliant with IEEE 802.3at/IEEE 802.3af Output: 5V/2.5A Max at 802.3af, 5V/4A Max at 802.3at
Features & Highlights
- PoE to USB-C: PoE signal adapted to USB-C power and Ethernet connection. Make full use of each port on your PoE switch. IEEE 802.3at PoE switches or injectors recommended for a larger power budget. Work with 802.3af PoE switches but will not output more than 2.5A
- Raspberry Pi 4 Compatible: The latest Raspberry Pi model is powered via a USB-C port, but sometimes you just dislike the wall chargers, especially when you have multiple Pis running at the same time and the adapters eat and intrude your whole power strips. You might want to check PoE switches and USB-C PoE splitters
- Enhanced PoE HAT alternative: The official Raspberry Pi PoE HAT outputs 2.5A maximum at 5V, but you might need 3A and above. How to keep the PoE setup on Pi 4 stable and steady if you are on a power-hungry application? Just go with a 5V/4A PoE splitter
- Other Type C uses: If you have a network device powered by USB-C (router, camera, etc.) and you want to deliver power and transfer data with a single Ethernet cable, or you've already had a PoE connection but want to use a USB-C 5V device with it, this might be helpful for you, but it does NOT support QC or PD protocols
- NOTE: 1. You need a PoE switch or injector (better with 802.3at) and 2 Ethernet cables (a longer for PoE input and a shorter patch cable optional for Ethernet). 2. The 5V USB-C power is adapted from a 5.5x2.1mm barrel port, and you can adapt it to other ports if you get the right adapter
Powerline Network Adapters
2.8 x 1.15 x 4 inches
Have questions about this item (UCT_U5259), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by UCTRONICS, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: TL-PA8030P KIT, ean: 0845973092207,
TP-LINK's AV1200 3-Port Gigabit Powerline Starter Kit with Outlet Pass-through turns your power outlets into a blazing fast network and hardwire up to five devices. The terms “AV1200” and “1200Mbps” are derived from applicable specifications ...
mpn: LS-POE-1210G (2pcs), ean: 0603149403581,
The POE Splitter allows you to run Ethernet cables from a POE Switch over long distance, and then split the POE signal into a separate data signal and 12Vdc power sources in order to run non-POE device.Specification:• Input............................
mpn: EPA5006GP, ean: 0655216007888,
Passive 54V gigabit single port PoE adapter . Passive 54V . Gigabit compatible . Scalable installation by powering devices from up to 100meter (328feet) away . Eliminate the installing cost and time easily . EnGenius PoE adapter is easily to power an...